- This event has passed.
Informatics Grand Rounds
October 20, 2017 @ 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
“Older Adults’ Patient Portal Use: What is Really Happening Nationwide?”
Eun-Shimm Nahm, PhD RN FAAN
Professor, Organizational Systems and Adult Health
Program Director, Nursing Informatics
Co-Director, Center of Excellence in Biology and Behavior Across the Life Span
- Describe current patient portal use among older adults compared to the prior findings in the literature.
- Identify specific challenges that older adults encounter when they manage their patient portal accounts.
- Explain patient portal functions that are frequently used by older adults
- Discuss strategies to mitigate the challenges based on the comments from older adults.
- Implications for research, practice and education
Watch the live stream here or join us in Malone Hall, 338 to watch the live stream.
- October 20, 2017
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
- 2024 E Monument St, 2nd floor auditorium
2024 E. Monument St
Baltimore, 21205 United States + Google Map