The Malone Fellows Program provides a unique postdoctoral training experience, offering researchers from relevant disciplines the opportunity to play a defined role in the center’s research mission. Learn more about our current fellows here.
- Salary support from MCEH
- Academic travel stipend
- Mentoring by MCEH-affiliated faculty
- Access to MCEH resources and collaborators
- Participation in center-supported educational initiatives and projects
- Fellows must hold a PhD in a related field (see desired Research Areas listed below).
- Applicants can apply through Interfolio.
- Applications should include:
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- A list of 2–3 references; and
- A brief cover letter that need only state 1–3 potential faculty mentors of interest. See the complete list of Malone affiliate members who are eligible to host Fellows.
We hope to support another cohort of fellows for the Fall 2024 academic year. To receive full consideration, applications should be submitted by January 31, 2024.
Decisions will be received in April 2024.
Research Areas of Interest
- Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
- Precision Medicine
- ML/AI for Healthcare
- Systems Modeling and Optimization
- Medical Robotics, AR/VR, HCI, and Devices
- Mobile Health
For questions or to request more information, please email [email protected].