- There is little evidence of whether the symptoms of Covid-19 differ between people with different comorbidities and demographic characteristics.
- Study aims to provide insights about younger COVID-19 infected individuals when compared to other reports. In addition, this work may describe patient groups with similar characteristics and could predict the severity of illness for each group.
- To detect clusters of people with similar comorbidities and demographic characteristics that may have similar symptoms of Covid-19.
- To examine the prediction of COVID-19 severity in each cluster of populations.
- Anticipate completing data collection by the end of December 2020
Casey Overby Taylor , Natalie Flaks-Manov, Cindy Zhang, Anand Malpani